- The book was so intresting/boring that he read it three times.
- I didn’t enjoy the film last night –it was very fantastic/dull.
- I don’t like that painting at all-l think it’s really attractive-ugly
- Those sunglasses are great –you look really awful/cool in them!
- Next week we’re going to Florida on holiday-we’re all very excited/exciting.
- I told him all about myself but l don’t think he was interested/interesting in listening to me.
1. A: I’m going to take Scuba-diving lessons.
B: Oh? Well, l think you should ask your parents first.
2. A:Elie and Josh are hungry-again!
B:Well, perhaps they eat more breakfast in the mornings.
3. A:Are you worried about the test tomorrow?
B:Yes, a bit, l think l be more relaxed abaut it.