3. 1) Jhon was listening to music while his parents were watching TV.
2) Rosalie was cooking while she cut his finger.
3) Lizzy and Nadia were playing basketball on 5 o’clock yesterday.
4. 1) A: Were you playing football at 3 o’clock yesterday?
B: No, I wasn’t, I was doing my homework.
2) A: Were you haveing lunch at 2 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
B: No, I wasn’t, I was very busy.
3) A: Were you talking on phone at 8 o’clock yesterday evening?
B: Yes, I was, it was very interesting interlocution.
4) A: Were you watch DVD last Saturday morning?
B: Yes, I was, I watch DVD with may sister.